Posts Tagged ‘Genealogy’
Posted by admin | Filed under Genealogy
- This Is Just "A Sneak Peak" At What You'll Discover With The "Genealogy: Uncovering Your Ancestry" E-Book.
- Discover why you should explore your past.
- Learn how to trace your history.
- Find out if you should hire a genealogist.
- Discover some of the tools that will help you with your journey.
- Learn how this research can benefit your family.
- Discover modern methods of looking into your history.
- Find out how to utilize the internet to help you in your endeavor.
- Discover how to get the best results for your searchs.
- Learn how the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints can help.
- Discover what IGI is and how to utilize it.
- Learn about the important information you need to prove your history.
- Discover how your DNA can help you trace your family line!
- Learn about the major obstacles you might have to overcome.
- Plus much MUCH More!
- Family-history software--quickly and easily start your family tree
- Enhance family tree with charts, reports, photos, audio, video, and more
- Sync desktop and online Ancestry.com trees together with TreeSync
- View timelines and interactive maps; create keepsakes, charts, and reports
- Free 1-month membership to Ancestry.com included
At a Glance... Discover your family history and preserve it for generations to come Includes one month of access* to Ancestry.com, the world's largest online family history reso
Posted by admin | Filed under GenealogyINTERNET GENEALOGY EXPERT REVEALS TOP TECHNIQUES - NOW 5 FOR THE PRICE OF 2
Save a Bundle on this Genealogy Bundle!
Internet expert Nancy Hendrickson has bundled five of her most popular Kindle One-Hour Genealogist Guides in this super-savings bundle. Get all five today for the price of two and tackle fun family tree Internet research projects:
1. 101 of the Best Free Websites for Climbing Your Family Tree
2. Cemetery Research on the
More Genealogy Products
Posted by admin | Filed under GenealogyResearching your genealogy online can be a daunting undertaking—but it doesn’t have to be. Genealogy Online For Dummies, 6th Edition takes you through the basic steps for researching and tracing your family’s lineage in a clear, easy-to-understand manner. Plus, this newest edition offers the latest information on leveraging the potential of social networking sites in order to locate extended family members and uncover additional family history. You’ll discover how to start your investiga